The Top Window Installation Company
Regardless of how much research you do on windows, you may find it difficult to figure out what sort of windows to install in your home or what company to use. Doing you research is an excellent place to start, but there is as much incorrect information online as there is accurate information. At Zen Windows, we want to ensure that some of your research includes consulting with our installers. Speaking to our professionals ensures you have your questions answered, letting you gain insights from an expert in the industry. The primary thing you can do to start your new window installation project off right is to consult with us now.
There are many reasons to choose Zen Windows for your residential window installation services. From our high-quality, durable products to our unparalleled customer experience and industry-best lifetime warranty, we stand out from all other companies in the industry.
If having the design and practicality you’ve always dreamed of for your home and eliminating all of the hassles you might otherwise experience with new window installations sounds appealing, do yourself a favor and contact Zen Windows today to learn more.
Zen Windows handles your residential window replacement and installation projects.
Will New Window Installations Increase Property Value?
A new window installation has one of the best returns on investment of any home improvement project. Homeowners recoup up to 70-85% of their new window installation expenses when they sell their homes. So, if you spend $1,000 on your new residential window installations, the property value can increase as much as $850. But there is even more value to be had when you consider the energy savings.
Homeowners' energy efficiency is one of the top priorities today, and buyers are willing to pay more if you install new windows that provide it. Energy-efficient windows allow you to regulate regulate indoor temperature by sealing off your home from the outside climate. A good seal will reduce the need to run heating and cooling systems, significantly lowering your monthly energy bills and eventually letting the window installation to pay for itself in the long run.
What Makes Windows Energy-Efficient?
All homeowners should take an interest in optimizing their energy efficiency. The advantages include increasing your home’s value, decreasing your monthly energy bills, minimizing stress and wear on your HVAC system, and improving your family’s comfort. With a window installation company like Zen Windows, you’ll also be able to make your home more beautiful with our many energy-efficient windows styles.
Some general criteria make a window energy efficient: the style of window (single-hung, double-hung, etc.), the material it’s made of, and the glass panes. It’s also essential to have a qualified window installation company handle putting them into your home, as a tight fit is needed to create the right seal. Zen Windows gives you the ability to customize your windows with various kinds of glass panes for the energy efficiency to suit your home’s needs:
- Double-pane glass provides double the insulation of usual single-pane windows. Double-pane windows create a pocket of air between the glass panes that increases energy efficiency.
- Triple-pane glass takes insulation a step further than double-page windows. With two gaps of air, heat loss is slowed exponentially between the outside and interior of your home. With triple-pane glass windows, you’ll notice considerable differences in various weather.
- Krypton or argon gas in-fill can be pumped into the air pockets between double-pane or triple-pane glass. The thickness of these gasses reduces heat loss better than just air.
- Low-E glass coatings are an excellent addition for enhancing your window's energy efficiency and gaining the most value from your installation. Glass with Low-E coating blocks harmful ultraviolet rays and the sun’s heat, maintaining your interior spaces cooler without depending heavily on your HVAC system. It can also work vice versa depending on how the coating is applied, stopping the heat inside your home from seeping out to keep you warmer indoors.
- Warm-edge spacers on energy-efficient windows are used in place of metal around the glass. Metal isn't considered energy efficient because it transfers heat too easily.
- Double-strength glass is 3.2 mm thick compared to the standard 2.5 mm thick. Thicker glass is not too costly and provides improved insulation and durability.
Zen Windows Window Installations
Zen Windows is a leading window installation company that gives you the information you need to know and not just what you want to hear. Luckily for you, we provide a variety of designs and features at competitive prices, so you can get exactly what you want at a price that falls within your budget. The windows we install are designed to look great and insulate your home throughout the seasons to make it a more comfortable place to live in. Our clear process helps you purchase the kinds of window styles you want without a down payment or high-pressure sales tactics.
We manage your window installation with your needs in mind every step of the way, even the cleanup when we've completed it. Call us first and avoid the typical hassles of other competitors. Our installers have you covered with durable, quality window products and we assist you in protecting your investment with a double lifetime warranty.
Follow the Zen Process
Zen Windows has the greatest selection of high-quality, energy-efficient window frames and glass panes to suit any style. Energy-efficient windows increase your home’s resale value and help you save money on energy bills. Our services are also unmatched anywhere else.
The Zen Process removes all the inconveniences of the usual window-buying process. We have no pushy salespeople—our reputation and window products sell themselves. Just send us pictures, we'll take measurements, and the Zen Windows installers will flawlessly install new windows and clean up any mess when it's complete. You don’t make a payment until after the installation is done. Our double-lifetime warranty is totally transferable and exceeds industry standards. Make a worthwhile investment that pays off with Zen Windows.