OI Contact us- New
Energy-Efficient Replacement WindowsThe multiple-glazed layers of energy-efficient windows keep the cold air at bay and the warm air inside so you can enjoy the day in comfort. Energy-efficient windows will save you money today, tomorrow, and for decades to come. They will also give a modern appearance that will boost your home’s curb appeal and make it the talk of the neighborhood.
What Are the Benefits of Energy-Efficient Windows?Energy-efficient windows offer numerous advantages for homeowners and businesses. These include:
- Cost savings. Energy-efficient windows can save you hundreds of dollars a year on your monthly heating and cooling costs.
- Reduce frost buildup. The layers of energy-efficient glass are protected by a thin layer of metal that helps prevent frost buildup.
- Prevent drafts. Drafty windows aren’t pleasant, and energy-efficient windows are designed to keep the drafts away.
- Reduce wear and tear on HVAC systems. Energy-efficient windows help regulate the temperature in your home. This makes it easier for your furnace and air conditioner to maintain a steady and stable temperature. This reduces their need to cycle on and off, which helps reduce wear and tear on components.
- Protect interior spaces. Energy-efficient windows block up to 75% of UV rays. This helps protect furniture, artwork, carpets, and paint from fading out as the years pass by.
Energy-Efficient Window Styles by Zen WindowsEnergy-efficient windows come in all shapes and sizes. Some are made of vinyl, others from aluminum. There are white frames and black, and pretty much any color you can imagine. You can choose double or triple panes filled with argon or krypton gas. There are ENERGY STAR® ratings to consider and much more. There are many variables to consider, and we are happy to help you navigate your way through your options to the right decision.
- Double-hung windows
- Awning windows
- Bay windows
- Bow windows
- Garden windows
- Casement windows
- Sliding windows
- Picture windows
- Special shape windows
Installing Energy-Efficient WindowsIt takes around 30 minutes to an hour to install one new energy-efficient window on your home. The process requires removing the old window and inspecting the frame for warping and other damage that needs repair before installation. Our installation crews thoroughly inspect each frame to ensure the window fits perfectly, and we are firm believers that it is always better to measure twice and cut once. We can complete most home projects in one or two days. Before commencing work, we will determine the best time to perform the task so that it causes minimal disruption to your routine. Find a Zen Windows location near you, or get a quote today.
FAQsSome of the frequently asked questions we receive about energy-efficient Zen Windows include:
What are “IGUs”?
What is most energy-efficient: aluminum, vinyl, or wood windows?
- They are architecturally diverse.
- They have a better ROI (return on investment).
- They are easier to maintain.
- They have lower installation costs.
- There are many more styles available.
- They are more affordable.
What is “low-E”?
Which window styles are most energy-efficient?
Experience the difference with Zen Windows
Change how you see the world from your home when your work with Zen Windows. We revolutionalized the way homeowners purchase window, and have the reputation to prove how successful we’ve been in improving the process.
The information on this website is for informational purposes only; it is deemed accurate but not guaranteed. It does not constitute professional advice. All information is subject to change at any time without notice. Contact us for complete details.