Zen Windows was founded by Dan Wolt on the idea that buying windows should be a simple, pleasant experience.
Gaining experience in a competitive window market, Dan worked with a company that prioritized high-pressure sales and long, drawn-out presentations. The company he worked for hired out fly-by-night contractors who were never guaranteed to show up and do the work. All the while, he was required to charge up front for these services.
While out shopping one day, Dan had an epiphany: buying windows should be as simple as buying clothes from a local boutique.
Leaving the rat race of corporate sales behind, Dan launched Zen Windows. Rather than sales and commissions driving the company forward, it’s a belief that Zen should provide respectful, efficient, quality service to customers. Buying windows shouldn’t be painful; it should be simple.
That simple, pleasant experience has gained traction in the window replacement market. Distinguished by intense personal attention, high-quality products, and extremely professional technicians, Zen Windows has grown from a local company in Columbus, Ohio into a national brand with several locations.
Across the United States, Zen Windows is changing the way that people buy replacement windows.
- American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA)
- American Society of Test Methods (ASTM)
- Northeast Window and Door Association (NWDA)
- National Sunroom Association (NSA) (Charter Member)
- Building Officials and Code Administrators (BOCA)
- National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC)
- Florida Marine Contractors Association Inc. (FMCA)
- Insulating Glass Manufacturers Alliance (IGMA)