Marvin Specialty Shape « Back to Special Shape Windows Brands
Product offerings by Marvin Specialty Shape
Round Top Windows
Beautiful as single windows or included in stunning multi-window assemblies, Marvin Round Top windows add value, elegance and individuality to any home. Marvin offers over 1,000 standard round top sizes, plus unlimited custom designs — all perfectly matched to Marvin’s full line of windows and doors. Choose from full, half and quarter rounds, ellipticals, inverted corners, ovals, gothic shapes, eyebrows and more.
- Low Ē² with argon insulating glass
- Availalbe in StormPlus™ for coastal regions IZ2, IZ3 and IZ4
- Interior pine trim and plinth blocks
- All-wood brick mould casing (wood units)
- Direct Glaze or in-sash units
- Nailing fin (clad units)
- 4 9/16" jambs
Add dimension and drama to a window design by incorporating Marvin Special Shape windows. Choose from thousands of shapes to match your dream window, including octagon, hexagon, trapezoid, pentoid, and triangle — virtually any geometric shape you can imagine. Polygons and special shape windows come standard as direct glaze units. In-sash units are also available to match daylight openings in other window and door styles.
- Polygons and special shape windows come standard as direct glaze units
- In-sash units are also available to match daylight openings in other window and door styles
- Polygon and picture windows available in a variety of glass and divided lite options