Can replacement windows and doors be installed in the Winter in Columbus Ohio?
Yes, absolutely. Replacement windows and doors can be installed in Columbus, Ohio in the winter.
To prevent heat loss, installers for Zen Windows take proper precautions by installing one window at a time. Our window replacement prep work is done before the window is removed. This minimizes the time the old window/door is out of your home and before your new replacement window is installed. The out time for your window, if installed properly, should be no more than five minutes. As an added efficiency, all doors in the rooms are closed to prevent further drafts.
Although this window replacement prep work can be more labor intensive, it does not cost you more. In fact, winter window installation can save you money and time since labor costs and delivery times are faster in the winter.
Window installation by Zen Windows is a quiet process. If a window is being installed upstairs in the proper manner, you would not even hear the window replacement crew while watching TV in your den. The same goes for installing a new door. It is almost like bringing in a few rounds of groceries-only this time when you close that new door, it will never leak air again.
Because we respect you and your home, the Zen Windows procedure is to have one window installer on the outside and one installer on the inside. This prevents bringing any residue like snow or mud into your home.
So, why suffer through another cold and expensive Columbus winter when you can have new, beautiful, energy efficient windows installed? These new replacement windows help you to enjoy the rest of your winter in comfort while also improving the value of your home, making it more secure, better looking and reducing the outside noise.
Respect and proper know how is all about the Zen experience. (Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, Zen Windows is a revolutionary window replacement company. Find out why.)
- Is there still an Energy Efficiency Tax Credit in 2011?
- What makes replacement windows energy efficient?
- Can replacement windows and doors be installed in the Winter?
- Are your windows giving you the cold shoulder?
- What are the replacement windows and doors benefits with the 12 Months Same as Cash program?
- How can new windows help you sell your home?
- Why do Window Bids Differ So Much?
- Why do other home improvement companies require a down payment?
- Replacement Windows; A Typical Interview
- Should I invest $200, $600 or $1500 in a new window?
- What's a good warranty on new windows?
- Do replacement windows really pay for themselves?
- Why Choose a Vinyl Replacement Window?
- Why should you replace your entry door when you replace your windows?
- What are the benefits of home replacement windows?
- How Important is the Window Installer?