Window Replacement in Columbus, OH
Columbus, Ohio - the shining star of our great state - and somewhat aging homes in need of window replacements.
I speak with hundreds upon hundreds of homeowners every year about window replacements for their homes. Today, I spoke with a homeowner about replacing their windows and realized that my clients are becoming very educated about the window replacement process and the short & long term benefits of window replacements.
My client sat down with me this morning and started with the Federal Tax Credits for their replacement window project. She peppered me with questions about how this process works and how long the tax credit is good for, and why all windows on the market don't qualify for this program.
From there, we spoke about fundamental rationale of window replacement benefits. We began with energy savings and payback, which based on her current heating and cooling bills, window replacement would be an investment that would pay for itself after just four years.
With her children in an out of the room, and at times hanging off my arms, we continued to speak about her family security benefits that come standard with her new window replacements. I asked if she wanted more protection than just for intruders - "What about protection from the flu bug, would you like that too?" "Both," were her answer with a smile on her face. Well, my answer was simple. You can get your window replacement to not only make your home warmer in the winter, but to further guarantee that these new windows will not provide a path for a break-in. We make this statement based on over twenty thousand window replacements in Columbus Ohio and no reported break-ins.
Next we spoke about aesthetics. No brainier-your home will look fantastic with a full window replacement facelift from Zen Windows. If you haven't seen our Zen tour of homes - Click here to see some homes in Columbus neatly fitted with Zen Windows.
Resale was a short topic of discussion. Yes, window replacement should give you a return on investment of 87-140% when selling your Columbus home.
We finished our discussion with the ease of cleaning. Window replacements are so conducive to keeping your windows clean, no matter where you live in this area, Ohio will become a little brighter a little more clear after your Zen window replacement is completed.
And with that, my client will have a window replacement through Zen Windows next Friday!
- Is there still an Energy Efficiency Tax Credit in 2011?
- What makes replacement windows energy efficient?
- Can replacement windows and doors be installed in the Winter?
- Are your windows giving you the cold shoulder?
- What are the replacement windows and doors benefits with the 12 Months Same as Cash program?
- How can new windows help you sell your home?
- Why do Window Bids Differ So Much?
- Why do other home improvement companies require a down payment?
- Replacement Windows; A Typical Interview
- Should I invest $200, $600 or $1500 in a new window?
- What's a good warranty on new windows?
- Do replacement windows really pay for themselves?
- Why Choose a Vinyl Replacement Window?
- Why should you replace your entry door when you replace your windows?
- What are the benefits of home replacement windows?
- How Important is the Window Installer?